Friends of Happy Wen!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Looks alot like Christmas




Had a cup of coffee, shopped at Mo's, colored, made iced coffee, shopped at my LSS, colored some more (which is now my favoritest thing to do), cut, more iced coffee, shaped my pieces Debby4000-style (I say this loosely, as I will never achieve her incredible work), used my silicone, did a bit of straight stitch embroidery (hand-to-ornaments), created the sentiment in photoshop, more iced coffee, fretted over the sketch at Mo's Challenge Blog, Skyped with Kathy, overcame my anxiety and finished my card ~ finally! Totally had a GREAT time!

Recipe: Mo's elf 3355; bazzill c/s; Doodlebug patterned paper-peppermint twist, festive forrest, goody-goody-gumdrop; DMC floss; Darcie's 9mm jingle bells; Sizzix circles/scallops; Copics-R05, R24, R29, YG23, YG25, RV00, RV02, V12, V20, YOO, Y02, Y15, E0000, E000, C00, Y28; ribbon-LSS

3 comments:

Elaine L. said...

What a wonderful, cheerful card! I love the papers and the little jingle bell. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Iulia said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! LOve the colors, so bright and festive!
Thanks for joining us at Mo's for our sketch challenge!
Hugs and have a happy week hun!
Iulia

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Christmas card.
luv
Debby