Friends of Happy Wen!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Show me with Cheryl

This weekend, I ran over to Sassy Cheryl's Digi Store (BIG SALE) and her blog is having a 100th challenge celebration. Needless to say, I picked up some super sweet images. I had to start with one, so I chose the fairy - go figure :) and you can see the completed project here. Now and again I pop in and join Cheryl in her "show me" challenges, and figured this week I would join in the fun! Thank you, Cheryl firstly for your wonderful artwork; secondly for hosting such fun challenges!
Have a GREAT week!
(((hugs)))
Wendy
Do click on the image below to join in my Valentine's Candy giveaway!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm headed over to check out the finished project because all the items you have pulled to create the card tell me it's going to fantastic.

Sassy Cheryl said...

So glad that you shared your 'before' pictures of the card/image. I saw the finished card and it is incredible!!!!!

Thanks for sharing this week in the SMThursday fun at Sassy Cheryl's.

Unknown said...

Thank you for giving us a glimpse at your workspace - that little image is too cute and the card came out incredible. I will have to go check out the Sassy Cheryl shop!

Celestial Things