Friends of Happy Wen!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Just For You!

Here is my second project for Sketch #16 as a design team member at Seems A Little Sketchy. I love how Jenn sketches - each one is unique and very fun to interpret.
This card showcases our sponsor Whoopsi Daisy. The image I chose is on Sheet 333. She was very fun to color up with Copics - still need more practice with fabric folds - this image is a great one for that technique. This card goes out to a special friend for her birthday.
The DP is Bo Bunny Alora Collection and an old stash B/W check from Making Memories. I love butterflies and flowers! The butterflies are Marianne Designs and the flowers are from Sweet n Sassy, and the Fancy Label from Sizzix, all cut with my favorite tool - my cuttlebug. The black rhinestones are from Queen & Co. All three ribbons are from my LSS, and the bow made with the mini Bowdabra.
My dear friend, KathyCan, cut/embossed the mat used on the front of the card and the sentiment mat on the inside, and sent me a stack of them - thank you so much, My Friend!
Come on over to Seems A Little Sketchy and get in on the fun, fun, fun with Sketch #16!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Love,
Wendy

7 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Sooooo sweet! Gorgeous papers and colors, love the pops of black.

Linda

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the colours you have chosen for your Whoopsi Daisy image and your pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

fatmonica said...

Both lovely cards..Thanks for sharing them with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

Manderly said...

Hi Wendy! Your friend is going to love her bday card! You did a fab work on it. Very delightful. And your coloring is very good. Isn't it nice of your friend to cut some dies for you? I have a friend that does that for me also. It's such a treat! So glad you entered your creation in our ATC's and Card with Attitude challenge! You can enter in our Fat Pages challenge also with this same card. The link is on our ATC blog. Hope to see you again!
Manderly
xxxooo

Kim said...

Beautiful! I think you colored your Whoopsi Daisy image perfectly! Thanks for joining our Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow! You have really done a fantastic job colouring this sweet image. Thanks so much for playing in our challenge over at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

Sande said...

Fabulous card,Wendy!

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you next time again!

I have amazing candy on my challenge blog if you want to enter. HERE. You have until tomorrow at 9 pm GMT+2 to enter :)

Hugs, Sande xx