Friends of Happy Wen!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tutu Birthday Wishes!

Another Mo Manning image that I just couldn't resist "Prima". I did make two of this one, also, cuz the image is soooooo much fun to color with my copics and a dabble with the Spica glitter pen.
The papers are BoBunny "Smooch", and used my sweet-n-sassy hearts, run through the cuttlebug and embossed with the heart folder. Also used my spellbinders Heart circles, and a Memory Box flourish.
Alot of the elements are popped up, and then added a matted strip of the DP paper to the inside.
Wishing you a "Prima" Day!
Love, Wendy
Challenges: DP2 Challenge-B
 


1 comment:

Iulia said...

What a lovely fun card you made Wendy! This image would make anyone smile! Love the colors too!
Glad you could join us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia